I thought I’d spend a couple of minutes on sharing my favorite webcams with anyone who’s interested… 😎
All of these are streaming webcams, except for the Melbourne one.
- Koningsplein, Amsterdam, the Netherlands: the best webcam on the Internet? It streams at high bandwidth, and features stereo sound(!). More information on this webcam can be found here.
- Heiloo, the Netherlands: this webcam gives a view on a road and, across from it, the local golf club.
- Sarpsborg, Norway: this cam is located at the local newspaper in Sarpsborg, Norway.
- Kanalen, Moss, Norway: pointed to the channel between Moss & Jeløy.
- Harbour, Moss, Norway: the container harbour in Moss, Norway.
- Melbourne, Australia: views in different directions, with filmclips of the last hour available.
Why these cams are my favorites? Well, mostly because they show places where I know people (no, not within view of the camera, but within a couple of kms/miles distance..)
Enjoy the view!917 views