Since people every now and then (usually when April 24th or Xmas approaches) ask me what I want, here’s a ‘permanent’ wish list:
(If you are aware that other people are shopping for gifts at the same time as you do, please coordinate/communicate with them, so I don’t get 10x item A, and 0x item B…)
What I appreciate (even more than items listed below at ‘like’ or ‘need’):
- Kirkens Nødhjelp Gaver som forandrer verden
- UNICEF Norge Verdensgaver, such as a couple of warm blankets.
- A donation in my name to a good cause or charity like any of the suggestions of Donate a Day.
What I need:
What I like:
Something tasty (carnevorian!) from Spekebua Easton Press gift card
- Kobo gift card
- Never (paperback), by Ken Follett
- credit/classic coffee subscription at Espresso House (via their app)
- Google Play gift card
- Steam gift card
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cup (since this is a genetically modified food, it’s not for sale in Norway)
- M&M Peanut Butter (the red M&M bag)
- Amazon UK gift card
- Dark rum, like Kraken rum or a peaty whiskey, like Laphroaig or Talisker
- Other alcoholic beverages. I like red wine, most beers with high alcohol content, vodka, Jägermeister, Baileys Irish Cream, Hot n’ Sweet, Aquavit
- Bitcoin! The more, the better! 😉
(Some of the items link to specific stores, but it doesn’t matter to me where you buy them 😎 )
I’ll do my best to keep this list up-to-date. Most recently updated on December 16th, 2021.